Dear Readers,
In a few days, I will review two more picture books: one is about a father and daughter who go to the laudromat, and they leave something behind, and the other one is about a dog and a cat that disagree about taking turns on the playground equipment.
Can you guess the titles of these stories? Maybe the authors?
I'M STILL IN THE PROCESS OF COMPLETING A CHILDREN'S PICTURE BOOK. In the meantime, I've published three poems in three different anthologies: BLESSED, COLD LEMONADE, and INTO HER EYES.
I repeat that I am also Editor of CELEBRATE LIFE, a book of poems written by the Seniors at the Mosholu Montefiore Senior Center. The author is Jorge Rivera, and it is published by Xlibris.
These seniors wrote about their life experiences, and one of them is 92 years old.
I'm so very proud of them.
So, keep on writing. You will never know when inspiration will hit you.
Read picture books to your kids every night.
God bless.
Sincerely,
Ravenous Reader (a.k.a. Frankie)
No comments:
Post a Comment