Thursday, January 31, 2013

How does your child feel?

Dear Readers,

Sometimes it's hard for your child  to express his/her feelings.  THE FEELINGS BOOK written by Todd Parr is a colorful BOARD BOOK.
Published by Little Brown and Co., in 2000, the book lets your child discover the different feelings or emotions he/she can have.

Does your child feel lonely? Does he feel silly or feels like dancing?

There is one emotion per page, with big illustrations. "Sometimes I feel like camping with my dog. Sometimes I feel like crying. Sometimes I feel brave.
Sometimes I feel like yelling out loud."

The theme of the story is on the last page: "No matter how you feel,  don't keep your feelings to yourself. Todd emphasizes to "share them with someone you love."    

This is a good read-aloud book. Other board books written by Todd Parr are: Do's and Dont's, The Best Friends Book, The Okay Book  and
This Is My Hair.

HAVE A GREAT DAY. GOD  BLESS.

LET YOUR CHILD READ EVERY DAY FOR AT LEAST A HALF-HOUR.

Sincerely,
Frank Conte (a,k,a, Ravenous Reader)

No comments:

Post a Comment