Monday, September 19, 2011

Have a good school year.

Dear Readers,

It's the Fall season, and the start of crisp weather and colorful foliage.
It's also the end of a wonderful summer vacation, and the beginning of the school year. I wish all your children have good teachers this year, as well as good students in the class.

My wife, Anna, and I haven't really gone on any summer vacations, but we plan to. 

We mostly have had gatherings with family, such as birthday parties, graduations, lunches with friends. 

I've read many good children's picture books during the summer, and I shall review three or four of them in a few days.  

Parents and children, have a great work and school year. 

Children, do your homework, listen in class, take good notes and study, study study. If you do these things, you will learn and achieve your goals. Someday, you may become an astronaut, a teacher, a doctor, an executive, a policeman, a fireman, a store owner, a scientist, a librarian, a veterinarian, or even president.

And do not forget to READ, READ, READ, READ.

REMEMBER: YOUR FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS.

Have a great day and a great week.

God bless you and guide you in everything you do.

Sincerely,
Ravenous Reader ( a.k.a. Frankie ) 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment