Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Special Friends Continued.

Dear Readers,

In my last blog, I wrote about friends and family. I omitted one special friend, Sheila. We taught together in a new school, and we were inseparable.

To this day, we are friends. We each take turns calling one another on the phone,
and we laugh from beginning to end.

Sheila is charming, sociable, outgoing, very friendly, and she has a pleasant personality. She is well-educated, well-informed, and she has a confident presence about her.

We now also have e-mail to keep in touch with each other.


Sheila is a true friend, just like my other friends I mentioned earlier.



I shall summarize two more books next week. In the meantime, READ, READ, READ.

You can read about Friendships, Families, Your Classmates, Your best friend, and you can write about all the Activities you, your friends and family participate in.

Children, have a great day tomorrow. Have fun in the snow.

God bless you.


Sincerely,

Ravenous Reader ( a.k.a. Frankie )











No comments:

Post a Comment