Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Writing this week is the key.

Dear Readers,

I hope everyone has had a Happy Passover and or Happy Easter.

The weather has been sort of a mystery: some days hot, some cool, some rainy, some windy. You never know that it might snow.  My aunt and uncle were married in April, 1956, and a blizzard swept our area.

Do you think we are going to get a very hot summer? Perhaps.

My niece is getting married to a fireman in three days. My wife and I are so happy for them, and we can't wait to share in their celebration.  

We're going to see the play, GHOST, soon, and we hope it will be as good as the movie. My wife and I have seen the movie numerous times.

Instead of giving you a summary of some of the best children's books you can read to your child, or your child can read silently, I have a writing assignment for you to give them: Ask your child to write a story using all the colorful words in this text.  

I'll see you in two weeks with a review of  some interesting children's picture books.

God bless.
Sincerely,
Ravenous Reader ( a.k.a. Frankie )


  

No comments:

Post a Comment